where outdoor adventures begin
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHEN IS YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE?
ZIPLINE/ TRAIL/ ATV TOURS
In these uncertain times, We wanted to reach out to you personally about what we are doing here at Sunburst Adventures to support you and your travel plans. As the
situation around this Coronavirus continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and make our business a safe-zone for your family
while your o your visit to us.
Is our number 1 priority and has been for the 24 years we have been in business. We have always taken great pride in maintaining the highest standards of safety for your and your family. In response to the coronavarus, we have taken additional measures following recommendations from our local health authorities (CDC and WHO) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocals even more rigorous:
* We have briefed our staff on these standards and given them the equipment to feel that they are also being cared for. (masks - if appropriate and gloves )
* We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (bathrooms, waiting area and tour staging areas) and have continued the use of disinfectants.
* We wil adjust our food and beverage offerings to have them located in an outside area with sanitizer available for public use.
* We are limiting office access so all bookings will be required online or by phone so check in will be streamlined.
* There will be sanitizers located at each staging area for customers before and after tours.
* We are encouraging customers to bring their own helmets (bike are fine) for all activities. We will still be offering helmets to all participants but not requiring them. We highly
recommend the use of helmets. We will sanitize our helmets before and after each use.
“There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.” (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/water.html)
HELMET CONCERNS FOR OUR ACTIVITIES
We encourage bringing your own helmets (bike helmets are suitable) for all activities due to the health concerns. We will still offer helmets which are sanitized after each use.
We highly recommend helmets but due to the current health crisis, you may choose not to wear the helmets we provide.